If you’ve got a Keurig® K-Cup® or Vue® brewer, there are lots of options for trying something new to “Renew Your Brew.” Things like flavored coffees – Limited Edition Island Coconut comes to mind – and Brew Over Ice flavors like lemonade, iced coffee, and iced tea. (You did know that every Keurig® brewer can make iced beverages, right?)
The point is, single-serve packs are a really convenient way to enjoy a great cup of coffee any time of day. But being able to use your brewer to make iced coffee, iced tea, lemonade and other fruit drinks is a little like discovering that your washing machine can also fold and do ironing. Sigh…if only.
So in case you need a little more motivation, here are 10 Ways to Renew Your Brew that you may see floating around as you travel through cyberspace in the next few weeks. And if you do try something new – beverage related or not – please leave a comment; we’d love to hear about it.
10 Ways to Renew Your Brew
1. Start chillin’ with your Keurig® brewer. Enjoy iced coffee, iced tea, and more.
2. Raise a mug to Mom. Order a special Mother’s Day Brewer Bundle to make her morning easy.
3. Think outside the bean. Try Brew Over Ice lemonade by Green Mountain Naturals® and other fruit brews.
4. Stockpile your favorite flavors with 15% off storewide, now through May 7. Just use keycode RENEWBREW at check-out.
5. Give a gift of good taste to someone special (see #4 regarding storewide sale).
6. Take a sip to paradise with Green Mountain Coffee® Island Coconut® seasonal coffee.
7. Get a special delivery. Café Express® members enjoy regular automatic delivery of their favorite items AND save 15% on every order.
8. Get a newer brewer. Check out the Keurig® Vue® V500.
9. Make time for tea with Bigelow and Celestial Seasonings K-Cup® and Vue® packs.
10. Try something new to you. Fair Trade Certified™ selections, Tully’s Hawaiian Blend, and more!
You know where to find all these great options, but here’s a shortcut to get you started: www.GreenMountainCoffee.com