Who doesn’t enjoy the aromas and flavors of fresh-baked gingerbread? Alone, our Fair Trade Certified™ Gingerbread coffee offers the zesty ginger and spice aromas of Mom's old-fashioned gingerbread pastry and warm oven-fresh flavor.
With a little steamed milk and caramel added to the mix, this coffee offers a new form of holiday indulgence for your taste buds.
Caramel Gingerbread Cream Recipe
- Brew a pot of Fair Trade Gingerbread coffee.
- Combine 2/3 coffee and 1/3 steamed light cream in a mug.
- Add caramel syrup to taste. Top with whipped cream and a swirl of caramel syrup.
For Keurig Single-Cup brewers:
- Brew a K-Cup® portion pack of Fair Trade Certified™ Gingerbread into a 16oz. mug.
- Brew a K-Cup® of Caramel Vanilla Cream into the same mug.
- Add sugar and half & half to taste and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and a swirl of caramel syrup for an extra festive touch.
Now that’s a revelation worth trying. (And try it soon - Gingerbread is a Holiday Seasonal and will only be available until December 24!)
Have another coffee recipe you want to share with our caffeinated crew? Leave us a comment and we may share your recipe!